Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for spares for a Moss Security system

Options
  • 27-09-2010 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

Hi.

have a Moss Security system here which has had some water damage to the printed circuit board. I am not sure when it was installed but the model number seems to be MS130. The circuit board appears to have a part number of 89073 and is part of the external lighting installation. The system is basically a motion detector system - not a burglar alarm.

I am trying to track down some way of finding a replacement for the circuit board but so far have failed to find any contact details for the company. I'm pretty sure the system was installed at least 10 years ago if not more.

If someone would have contact details for a distributor here in Ireland, or for the company concerned I'd be very grateful.

Advertisement