Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chest and back pain only at night

Options
  • 27-09-2010 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have had chest and back pain only at night after 2-3 hours sleep since January. The pain is so bad i can barely move.
    After about 2 months my breathing got very bad and i couldnt get a full breath. The beathing lasted about 3 months and now its just the pain at night.
    I have had loads of x-rays, bloods, ecg, cat scan, stress test, spirometry test, and nothing shows any problem, the spirometry test even showed good during the height of my breathing problem.

Any one got any ideas or been through this, im being sent for a heart echo this week which i know is a waste of time :mad: due to the other results.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

we cant offer any sort of medical advice here

speak to your GP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement