Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cube

Options
  • 26-09-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭

A very enjoyable little gameshow.. despite it being a harmless version of 'Saw'! :D

The odd thing is I saw it in the UK listings on ITV1, but it's not on UTV (or even TV3! :pac:).. thank God I've ITV1 added to 'Other Channels' in my Sky EPG.

Anyone else enjoy it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hocker

It's actually really cool, don't like the presenter (Phillip something?). It's very tense though haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Hocker wrote: »
    It's actually really cool, don't like the presenter (Phillip something?). It's very tense though haha.

Phillip Schofield? He's a legend!

The episode before last was particularly brilliant - not only did Paul win £100k, but he pretty much came within an ace of losing it.

He clearly wanted to do the Structure game the second time, even though he'd struggled through it the first time and because of this everyone else was telling him to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

like the games but cannot stand schofield he is on everything on itv too much power that man

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭james no.1

great show, id say the challenges seem so hard inside the cube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭mobby

Just started to follow this game it realy very good, hard earned money in most cases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭OldeCinemaSoz

It seems the most simplest of tasks in The Cube
    are the most difficult of ones.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 martin kelly.

Nothing simple when that much money is on the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

And there we go... what an episode tonight with Mo Farrah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Basq wrote: »
    And there we go... what an episode tonight with Mo Farrah!

Not sure whether or not you knew of his achievement before it was broadcast - but quite a few people did... :o :rolleyes: ;);)

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/889031-athletics-star-mo-farah-becomes-first-person-to-complete-the-cube

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not sure whether or not you knew of his achievement before it was broadcast - but quite a few people did... :o :rolleyes: ;);)

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/889031-athletics-star-mo-farah-becomes-first-person-to-complete-the-cube
    I didn't know.. but was quite an achievement!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yer man who does the voice over is Commissioner Loeb from the Batman movies.

Advertisement