Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglaries in West Limerick

Options
  • 26-09-2010 6:56pm

I was going to ressurect the old thread but it seems to have disappeared.

Just to warn people that they haven't stopped. 2 of my neighbours houses were robbed between 10 and 11 pm on Friday night. The cnuts took a load or horse riding equipment from one of the houses and the other house they just kicked in all the doors but took nothing.
    There was nothing to take anyway, noone living in the house.

Get ready for another spate of robberies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Where in West Limerick?

Shanagolden area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

A Few Months ago they rob my Fathers Garage in NCW in a cul de sac road. They took a number of old chainsaws. They will have problems operating them since my father wreaked the engines in them and the blades chains teeth were as blunt and strained as a baby arse Sh*te. :pac: When I heard about it I though they did a good job because they will continue to rust there in the garage. Father do not believe in cleaning out the garage or properly disposing of useless rusting junk.

They were caught though as the neighbour had recorded the number plates and the same group were operating out of Cork city and had done a number of areas in East limerick previous to that. Google Street view will make it easier for them to case the area now.

Advertisement