Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could choose a date with Avril,Katie Perry,Tar, or Cheryl Cole?

Options
  • 26-09-2010 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

Who would you pick and why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tar.
    Tar is : Avril x Katie x Cheryl ^ ( oo ). Mhm it's true.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Tar.
    Tar is : Avril x Katie x Cheryl ^ ( oo ). Mhm it's true.

Is that bewbs or an infinity sign? :confused:

Or both? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Solitaire wrote: »
    Is that bewbs or an infinity sign? :confused:

Or both? ;)

Infinity in any other forum. Both here. They still do a great unjustice to Tar's though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

avril, cheryl and 4 of myself

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Cheryl Cole easily, just to sit there and listen to her silly accent and lovely voice. Tar's voice is distinctly average, a little high pitched if anything, not great really..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Don't make me speak even more like a child/sing on vent again

'please stop tar, stopppp, never do that again'

As if you're ever on vent!

im away, back tomorrow night! making topteameu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Avril. All the way. *touches tongue*

/gives Tar winks

Soooo. Hawwwt. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

neil_ wrote: »
    Tar's voice is distinctly average, a little high pitched if anything, not great really..
    That's the blender ...
    Abigayle wrote: »
    /gives Tar winks
    You really should spellcheck! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Avril. All the way. *touches tongue*

/gives Tar winks

Soooo. Hawwwt. ;)

I hugged Avril before...

then i must hump you

v5cqp0.jpg

are there 2 eggs in that egg? seriously what the ****

I see you are a noob to the world, it's quite common to get two yokes in an egg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Wait, you lot have a vent? I want in :(

That's the vent I gave you before and you played games on :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

That's the vent I gave you before and you played games on :p

Oh right, didn't realize it was the same one. Lost the info anyway as I switched gaming computers (unfortunate downgrade, bah).

Anyone go in there who plays L4D2? It's basically the only game that fits both categories of a) can run on my computer and b) I'm actually still mildly interested in.

No idea, I never got the second one so dunno who in there has it. Second much better?

I see you are a noob to the world, it's quite common to get two yokes in an egg.

I eat 2 eggs a day with breakfast and I have never seen this. Do you import yours from chernobyl or something?

I eat 3+ eggs a day. :)

It's actually a sign of a good egg, well cared for chickens. Most often you would get them from some farmer person that makes love to them and so forth

• Advertisement

I eat 3+ eggs a day. :)

Holy **** I have never seen any more smugness expressed through the medium of text. Well done.
    It's actually a sign of a good egg, well cared for chickens. Most often you would get them from some farmer person that makes love to them and so forth

My aunt keeps chickens, she named them all after her children, enough said really. shane and phil can attest to the fact that their yolk to egg ratio stays firmly at 1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_yolk#Double-yolk_eggs

See, it happens when the poor little hens ovulate too fast

It would want to be a pretty big egg to get two yokes into it ... especially if they're anything like my yoke!

Two yolks, now, however, oh high priestess of Spell Czechs ... :pac:

oooooh

neil_ wrote: »
    oooooh
    0_o

Penetrator or penetrated?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

then i must hump you

What, because a bunch of years back I held Avrils tender 17 year old body in my arms? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I would go on a date with myself and also hump me whilst I was at it. Oh and Tar.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I would propose a 3 wheel date, me, Tar and Katie!! :D

Advertisement