Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Legend - Calls going to voicemail very quickly

Options
  • 24-09-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey all, got a HTC Legend few mths ago and love it, but have one problem i cant seem to figure out. Whenever i receive a call, i barely have time to get phone out of the pocket before it goes to voicemail.

Have missed countless calls because of it. Has anyone any idea how to change settings or something that will make it ring for longer before going to voicemail.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

clouter wrote: »
    Hey all, got a HTC Legend few mths ago and love it, but have one problem i cant seem to figure out. Whenever i receive a call, i barely have time to get phone out of the pocket before it goes to voicemail.

Have missed countless calls because of it. Has anyone any idea how to change settings or something that will make it ring for longer before going to voicemail.

Thanks

Who is your provider, if its Vodafone then contact them and ask them to extend the ring before it goes to voicemail, easly done on their end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

this should do the trick..!

How do I increase the number of rings on the phone before it goes to voicemail?
    Key in **61*xxxxxxxxxxx*11*nn# followed by the call/send button and it should update the delay. xxxxxxxxxxx is voice mail number (e.g. 08*5*******). nn is time and can be up to 30. So if your phone number is 087 3333333 and you want a 30 second delay, then the code you enter is **61*08753333333*11*30#. When you enter this code, you'll get a message on screen saying "MMI Code Started", followed by a message that says "Call forwarding - Registration was successful".

Advertisement