Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G m4a1 CARBINE, ris for sale, loads of extras

• 24-09-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

hi guys im selling my m4a1 sd carbine (blowback) w/ R.i.s rails. it has a fore grip, seals replica silencer, magpull pts pistol grip, tactical stock, 6.04 tightbore barrell.
    comes with
    1x mid caps, 120rd
    2x hi caps. 300rd
    2x 9.6v 1500mah batterys,
    1x bungee sling and bungee sling adaptor,
    1x peq battery box, i never use it, the gun doesn need it, just i dont need it.
    1x swiss arms Red dot sight,
    1x pair of yellow safety glasses,
    im looking a different setup, this gun and everything is standing me 520. i will sell for 430 or nearest offer. or swap for (vfc scar only!!)
    also selling my vfc eglm black. 150 ono never used, for scar H or L

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

would you sell one/ or both of the batteries? Where are you based?? Oh and ill ask for pictures because you WILL be asked for some!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

im based in offaly and i wont break the package unless i get asking for batt, asking is 25 euro

25 each or for both? Batteries are crane stock type?

there only used twice, and charged twice, they cost me 27each 50 for 2, but like if i sell u the batts and no one buys the gun im left with no way of using it ha

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    there only used twice, and charged twice, they cost me 27each 50 for 2, but like if i sell u the batts and no one buys the gun im left with no way of using it ha

Ok grand, I wont be offering 25 for a battery even if they have only been used twice, they are still second hand :D, best of luck with the sale.

p.s if you do decide to split the whole package let me know!!! Cheers

• Advertisement

yes crane stock type (more pic), what would u like from the package sorry, what would u offer for batts

these are included with the gun

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    yes crane stock type (more pic), what would u like from the package sorry, what would u offer for batts

I was going to offer 40 euro posted

Soberts wrote: »
    I was going to offer 40 euro posted

Ahh sure I only need one battery, I will offer 20 POSTED for the one

EDIT: Going to have to withdraw my offer on this as I have managed to find myself a Dump Pouch which i will need the cash for.
    Best of luck with the sale

hey guys after coming across my new gun, so im selling this for 380 now, if i dont sell this week ill keep it

• Advertisement
Advertisement