Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partners?

Options
  • 24-09-2010 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi,

I've posted in musicians wanted forums before but I think I've been looking in the wrong place.

I (co)write songs and I've some experience of studios and publishing. Unfortunately, I live in a different country to my songwriting partner write now so Id like to meet someone in Dublin interested in writing together just for the love of bouncing around ideas. Not neccessarily with the hope of having a band an being a rock star.

Im 20s, live in South Dublin. I like modern alternative and indie music and Im also a hug fan of 60s folk and rock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 upsidemark

hey, I'd love to hear your experiences of publishing, I started a thread here a few days ago but got no replies

Advertisement