Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

like to put a band together?

Options
  • 24-09-2010 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

yo....I know alot of people out there talk about putting a band together but i'd like to do it, I can play basic guitar, have a voice that can do what bob dylan can do, i've written a serious amount of tunes if u would like to get a band involved on it. If you play guitar, bass , drums, cool, etc, or even if u can sing, lets meet!

My music - bob dylan, bowie, beatles, harrison, lennon, mccartney, elbow, jay-z, white stripes, basically alot of **** from folk to rap and everything inbetween! hard to pin down!

drop me line if you're interested?????

cool

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Hey.

Ehm, you might wanna go over to the section "Band and Musicians?" I think thats the area anyway for advertising you wanna make a band.

Trust me, its not easy. You have to audition people, and then they move to different counties [haha :rolleyes:] and others just stop replying to you then. Lol. How fun. :)

And you forgot your age. :L I'm guessing you're in (maybe going on?) 40, cause of your name..?

Good luckkkk(:

Advertisement