Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Julie Parsons 'Michael MacLoughlin' series.

Options
  • 23-09-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Hoping someone could help me out with something. I'm relatively new to reading novels (which is strange as I could watch the most mundane movie over and over analysising ever aspect of it :p) and recently I happened to pick up a book called 'Mary, Mary' by the then, unknown to me writer Julie Parsons. I found the book excellent, it really grabbed me and stayed with me after reading it.

Now, the thing is 'Mary, Mary' is part of a series of books apparently featuring the Garda character 'Michael MacLoughlin', I could have swore I seen somewhere that there were three books in the series but after looking about I can only find one other book of the series "I Saw You". Now I'm almost sure Mary, Mary is the first of the series, but has anyone else read these books, is 'I Saw You' the next one I should be picking up or is there one before that??

Cheers :)

Comments

Advertisement