Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recorded Edision Files

Options
  • 23-09-2010 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been covered before. Is there a way of playing files recorded through an Edision Argus combi box onto an external hard drive on my Mac? The files are in the .dvr format as shown below;
    edx7m.png

I've tried VLC, which will play most types of video formats, but with no joy. I've also tried playing them on a laptop running windows 7, but again with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

blueser wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been covered before. Is there a way of playing files recorded through an Edision Argus combi box onto an external hard drive on my Mac? The files are in the .dvr format as shown below;
    edx7m.png

I've tried VLC, which will play most types of video formats, but with no joy. I've also tried playing them on a laptop running windows 7, but again with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Run it through TSDoctor and save it as a .TS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Will give that a go later this evening. Cheers for the heads up.

*Edit* Just tried it and it works! Thanks STB

Advertisement