Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1.1 Patch Aborting

Options
  • 23-09-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

The game is trying to install the latest patch but it keeps aborting at 70%. Any ideas?

I am playing on a Mac.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

silvine wrote: »
    I am playing on a Mac.

I'm betting its something to do with this. :D

How are you playing on a mac??

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

DeVore wrote: »
    How are you playing on a mac??
    "StarCraft II was developed for concurrent release on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X."
    LINK

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Oh? Mine is crashing out too at about 70% (for windows) - you getting any error messages at all?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

"StarCraft II was developed for concurrent release on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X."
    LINK
    I did not know that!

Sounds like something systemic if PB is also getting it about them... I havent tried updating myself yet (*fingers crossed*)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Updated with no isses, although bnet is resetting itself a fair bit

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I'm the same, no issues with the update, but I have noticed B.Net being a bit flakey with notices of achievements being disabled etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

Kharn wrote: »
    Yea, I'm the same, no issues with the update, but I have noticed B.Net being a bit flakey with notices of achievements being disabled etc.
    Same here. Achievements enabled/2 seconds later - Achivements disabled/2 seconds later - Achievements enabled/...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Still not working. Might delete it and re-install.

Advertisement