Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, I'm thinking of snogging a supermodel

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Looking at my list of things to do, and I just noticed that snogging a supermodel doesn't have a tick against it. So if you're a supermodel or maybe have a supermodel mate, could you PM me?
    Cheers.
    Given the wide spectrum of people on boards, there's a good chance that someone is a supermodel.
    Maybe one of your half decent looking mates is well into one of my half decent looking mates and you're prepared to take one for the team.
    Maybe you're just adventourous and a supermodel.
    Who knows?
    It could be just the sort of whacky thing that a supermodel would do.

Except for you Kate. Stay away from me stash.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

pm sent ;)

EDIT : raaaarrrrrrrrr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Don't think... DO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Biggins wrote: »
    Don't think... DO!!!
    yoda?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

OP you'll need.

Lollypop sticks (loads).
    Glue (get help from a grown up).

Make (super)model, kiss. ART ATTACK, CHHHHHHRACCHHHHK ATTACHHHHK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

You only live once, go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Nowhere on your list to it state that she has to be aware of or consent to you kissing her.

To the rapemobile!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

All my supermodel friends are busy today. (I'm keeping them busy.)

Will a page 3 girl do ya ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

It might just be me but I find regular models more attractive than supermodels, I mean I don't know many blokes who would turn down a girl like georgia salpa to be with Naomi Campbell :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I hear ya OP. "Snog Sophie Dahl" has been on my to do list for quite some time now. But you know how it is, I just found myself awfully busy since I first mooted the idea and, well one thing leads to another, and I still have accomplished it yet. :(

If Sophie Dahl is reading this then feel free to PM me. Apologies to all the other supermodels who may be reading this and wanting to snog me but the offer is only open to Sophie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

I have to go to the hospital now. Bet ye're all thinking it's my check-in with St.John of God's. Well fooled ye. It's actually Vincent's for my shoulder.:p

The bone and joint man has referred me back to St.John of God's.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'll just take a snog off any of the females on here tbh.....I'll be waiting for the PM's!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I have to go to the hospital now. Bet ye're all thinking it's my check-in with St.John of God's. Well fooled ye. It's actually Vincent's for my shoulder.:p

The bone and joint man has referred me back to St.John of God's.:o

Huh?

Advertisement