Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAND MEMBERS WANTED ASAP

Options
  • 22-09-2010 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Drummer/Female Singer/GuitaristMale Singer seeking other like minded musicians for kick ass cover band for night clubs etc think along the lines of J90 Bluemoose etc only with more scope as we have a drop dead gorgeous female lead vocallist looking to do usual rock covers and alot of newwer "club tunes wit rock twist ie taio cruz eminem etc along the lines of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnHoUYQW30

will consider all musicians and instruments that may enhance the band we are in our early mid twenties good image all professional plenty of exp gigging over 1000 each and lots of prof gear and rig this is a brand new project based in Wicklow Wex rehesals in nightclub in Wicklow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Joe32

Hi There,

My name is Henrique and I'm from Brazil. I just saw your add looking for a guitar player for a cover band. I'm 33 years old and my influences are Jeff Beck, Steve Ray Voughan, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Van Halen and etc but I like almost any style of music. I've been gigging since my 20's and any genre of music is welcome. If you need samples of myself playing guitar just let me know and i will send to you. I'm based in Bray and my e-mail adress is henriquebarros76@hotmail.com and my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/henriquebarros76

Best regards

Henrique

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 BAND MEMBERS WANTED

Any more people interested in this folks get in touch pm me and i will forward you my number or just pm me your contact details

Also have excellent rapper/singer/guitarist in lineup

Bump on this still looking for the right candiates get in touch for further information excellent managment lined-up with the promise of an average of 4 nights per week at roughly 200 - 250 per man per night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Have you tried the prison forum?

• Advertisement

whys that

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BassBomb

Plenty live experience: Blues Rock, Classic Rock, Soul etc. Pubs, Clubs, Back of lorries, Weddings, Corporate etc, etc. Full time musician, excellent gear, attitude, no problem traveling. PM me if you want to have a chat.

Hi Man sent ya a pm there any one else interested

• Registered Users Posts: 45 paradiddle

hi guys im mike 20 yrs exp in the live venues mostly classic rock, have good vocals both lead and backing have all pro gear and transport in kildare dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 11 colmoc1

Hi,

I'm a 23 year old musician covering all the above, interested in your project.

Happy to play all music genres as long as the crowd are loving it,

Have own transport, small practice pa which can be easily upgraded all my own top range guitar gear etc?

Pm me if your interested...

Cheers

Colm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Fluddles

Very interested. PM sent. Plenty of live experience, gear and transport.

tHIS IDEA NEVER HAPPENED ANY INTERESTED

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

guitarist here. 11 years of play. tonnes of live experience and album launches. 27 years old.
    PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

Still looking for members?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

Still looking for members?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 stingray12341

check my ad.. pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Bassist from wexford, have a modulus bass on the way to me, I use my iPad to make music too (interesting right?) Playing 12 years, gigging experience and own transport.

Have been wanting to try rock/pop versions of club tunes, taio cruz, calvin harrisetc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

By the way, if this falls through or doesn't work, any of the other members who posted here (aside from bassists, sorry dudes) can give me a shout either if they're interested in something similar..or anything at all!

Any One Interested please PM me your number I really wanna get this up and running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 aaghchoo

Any One Interested please PM me your number I really wanna get this up and running
    can you contact me if you are still looking for a drummer please
    thanks, aaghchoo 6th july 2011

• Advertisement

good lead guitarist and keys player wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭greenpilot

where are you based??

Advertisement