Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork - Courses

Options
  • 22-09-2010 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does anyone know of any reputable courses for training up in video-editing? I've seen one or two video production courses, filmmaking courses and so on, but I have no idea which one to choose.

I'm mainly interested in the post-production side of things, rather than directing, lighting etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stormlight

Hi,

Here are the details of a TV & Video Production Night Course
    Fetac Level 5 in CSN, starting September 29th 2010. €400 for the whole Year!

It's best to give Donogh (the course tutor) a call on 086 3180875 or drop him an email at donogh@stormlight.ie

He will give you the run down of what is exactly involved in the course and will be able to see if it's for you.

There are all sorts of people at the course, some interested in producing, directing, editing etc. It's important for editors to know how the filming process works, it makes editing easier! One of the students from 1st year last year is now editing pretty much full time and is coming back for a second year!

It definitely might be of interest to you ;)

Best of luck!

Advertisement