Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Safety Authority, are you sick of them like me

Options
  • 22-09-2010 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Anyone else sick of hearing about road safety and all the bull$$h1t that comes with it?

anyone else want Gay Byrne dead ?
    anyone sick of those adds on TV ?

seriously people, only 200 - 300 people die every year on our roads but really.....who cares. It's just natural selection.

If you are a crap driver then you will be dead soon and there will be less traffic on the road and less chance of my insurance going up because they are crap at driving.

So many more people die for other reasons that's never talked about.
    How many people die every year because of smoking, starvation, aids etc....

way, way more people than a measly 250 people a year yet all Ireland can constantly talk about is road safety

it gets my bloody goat it does is all.

And it's all Gay Byrne's fault. I think irony should kick in and someone should run him over, prefereably a drink driver.

thank you for your time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Tell you what I'm sick of- bad spelling.

Also, what the hell is natural about road deaths? How is that natural selection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Tell you what I'm sick of- bad spelling.

seriiously!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

That's a bit harsh

bonerm wrote: »
    seriiously!
    Yeah! I want all bad spellers dead! It's just natual selection after all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

spelling mistakes have been corrected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭dazco

I'm sick of bad trolls...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It's just natural selection.

I tell you what - when a driver runs over a member of your family and kills them outright come back to us and tell us it's just natural selection.

You need a good dose of reality so you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ha! Ha! No they haven't. :rolleyes:

Now you can work on correcting your opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Anyone else sick of hearing about road safety and all the bull$$h1t that comes with it?

seriously people, only 200 - 300 people die every year on our roads but really.....who cares. It's just natural selection.

If you are a crap driver then you will be dead soon and there will be less traffic on the road and less chance of my insurance going up because they are crap at driving.

way, way more people than a measly 250 people a year yet all Ireland can constantly talk about is road safety

And it's all Gay Byrne's fault. I think irony should kick in and someone should run him over, prefereably a drink driver.

thank you for your time

There is attention on road deaths because they are generally preventable deaths.

200 deaths mightn't seem like a lot but to the families of those who have died, one death is too many.

Do you only care about things that cause loads and loads of deaths?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

only 200 - 300 people die every year on our roads but really.....who cares. It's just natural selection

Natural Selection would indicate you are going to be the next person to be killed "by prefereably a drink driver"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

thank you for your time

Do you advocate unsafe roads?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭TobyZiegler

Is it also 'natural selection' when a person in another car is killed by a bad or careless driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Wow, you're an angry one aren't you?
    Anyway, take it to Motors. They like giving out about RSA.
    You should tone down on wishing to kill Gay Byrne though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement