Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fed up with sky bill go up and down

Options
  • 22-09-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

i have sky hd with hd subcrible plus sky plus box aswell and phone line connect got sky bill price go up and down like sky world with hd package plus sky plus cost me normal price for 106 euro a month but got high over 150 to 200 call bank ajustment debit what rip off

gonna cancelled sky for one week notice and change to freesat hd box and get new sky italy package offical sky box italy just film and sport

parent been went holiday in rome that find out sky italy movies have very good english subtittle i been check scramble channel first time to see sky cinema have english subittle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Subtitles? Sky Italia provide an English soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭thomasking22008

yep they have english subtittle and soundtrack aswell for all sky cinema movie

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭thomasking22008

check out sky cinema max film uitimatuim alla terra have english subtittle too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

i have sky hd with hd subcrible plus sky plus box aswell and phone line connect got sky bill price go up and down like sky world with hd package plus sky plus cost me normal price for 106 euro a month but got high over 150 to 200 call bank ajustment debit what rip off

gonna cancelled sky for one week notice and change to freesat hd box and get new sky italy package offical sky box italy just film and sport

parent been went holiday in rome that find out sky italy movies have very good english subtittle i been check scramble channel first time to see sky cinema have english subittle.

I think your posts need english subtitles.

Advertisement