Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Kings Inns Student looking for someone to share an apartment

Options
  • 21-09-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey, I've just been accepted to Kings Inns and live in Galway, am looking for someone or two persons to share an apartment somewhere proximate to the Inns! Hoping to rent a nice apartment paying around 450€ each, if anyone interested, or knows anyone who might be interested, please let me know, Im a 20 year old Galway girl by the way..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 peugeot 207

Hi I'm in the same boat as you I have just been accepted to the course and I'm looking for somewhere to stay near the Inns! I was goin to get a single apartment close by but if we could ge a group together from our course I would be interested in sharing a house/apartment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 peugeot 207

By the way Im a 21 year old male from Wexford!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 3smurf

Hi i dont know if the last message i tried to send delivered. I had another girl get back to me abourt the post also, in 2nd year in UCD and looking for somewhere in city centre.. i was hoping to pay about 450 per month, she had hoped to pay about 360. Just wondering what type of place you were hoping to get and what of rent budegt you have! I have seen a few nice places on Daft jsut couldn do anything until I found someone else lookin for accommodation! , if you want to get in touch feel free ill pm my mobile number, was really hoping to get something sorted before the 4th of Oct!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement