Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forensic Psychology

Options
  • 21-09-2010 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm working full time in IT in Dublin but am interested in doing an evening course in forensic psychology. Does anyone know of any courses they can recommend? I don't want to spend too much.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

I came across this crowd recently. They seem to run forensic psych courses all over the country, but I don't have any personal experience of them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

I'm the same. I'm full time in IT. Wanted to do forensic psychology. The course I chose has started. I signed up for an evening course with Independent Colleges. They're in Dawson St. I've no background in psychology, just interested. Certainly informative. I'd have no problems recommending it. Certainly places available but whether they accept people after the start date I don't know. But I think they run it twice a year anyway. It was just under €900.
    Maybe you found something or changed your mind as your post was a few weeks ago but just in case

Advertisement