Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Small / Medium Road Racer Bike (€250)

Options
  • 21-09-2010 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Currently unemployed and looking to get fit while i'm out of work. I'm 5'6" so think I need a size 52cm frame???
    I'm new to cycling, only owned budget MTBs in the past, and up until now have been borrowing my friends Trek racer but he's near six foot and its too big for me.

Looking for any decent road bike of that size and price.
    Would be willing to pay a little more if I thought I was getting a bargain though.

Willing to travel also. thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Hi mozez, i have a 51cm, olmo 16 speed racer that might be what you are looking for, 16 speed, standard groupset, about 5 yrs old and in pretty good condition, pm me if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mozez

Hey funnights74,
    Yeah, might be interested. Is it in good condition? STI gears etc?
    Any pics available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Yeah got Sti, will take a few pix asap and send them to you, I'm in Cork btw, not sure about your location :eek:

Ooh. . In Dublin myself!!
    Ah sure send on the pics anyway, If I like it, It'll give me something to think about. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

Hi Funnights,

I might be interested in that olmo. What length is the top tube? Are the rear dropouts semi-horizontal?

Please post up the pics when you get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭rothar man

hi
    would be interested and could potentially pick up in Cork....if you could add some pic's it would help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 interesteduser

Got a 50cm Claud Butler San Remo 09 model... STI shifters too.... pm me if interested.

Anybody got anything out there?
    I'm really looking to get something in the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭DonalK1981

Have a defy 3 but I won't let it go for 250...
    Looking for €500ono

Hi DonalK, I could stretch to €400 absolute max. but bike would have to be in perfect condition? any pics? how old is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement