Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SkySports open day free for all Sky customers (on Sky Player)

Options
  • 21-09-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Just received this from Sky
    Suppose they have to make up for their mistake somehow ;)
    Dear Customer,

In our recent newsletter - 'This week on Sky Player' - we did not make it clear that in order to watch live Sky Sports for free on Sky Player until 31/12/2010, you need to subscribe to Sky Sports 1 & 2 on Sky TV. We apologise and hope that this did not cause too much confusion.

However we are pleased to announce that there is an exclusive Sky Sports Open Day on Sky Player from 6am Sunday 26th September until 6am the next day, for all Sky customers. There's a wide range of sport on across the day including two live Barclays Premier League games, Spanish Football, Rugby League and more.

Click here for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

Pablod wrote: »
    Just received this from Sky
    Suppose they have to make up for their mistake somehow ;)

I thought i saw an advert on TV on Saturday that Sky Sports is free to view on Sunday the 26th for all customers (not just online).
    They normally do it one Sunday per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Sky showing espn how to do it. Make it free when there are games on:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

greenman09 wrote: »
    Sky showing espn how to do it. Make it free when there are games on:)

Good on Sky for giving everybody a chance to see how shabby their La Liga coverage is. I note that Andy Gray will be having his last word at 6.30. La Liga shoved onto the red button?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

it looks like its sky player AND through ur TV that its free

has wolves vs villa and stoke vs newcastle on sunday

Advertisement