Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO Disclosure - ESA top brass critizises NASA

Options
  • 21-09-2010 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Old news, but news all the same.

Taken from http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/12/europen-space-official-saidnasa-cant-be.html

Dr. Peter Creola, a retired Swiss chief delegate at the European Space Agency (ESA) and head of the Swiss office for space policies, has joined forces with those who demand the truth about UFOs. ESA is the European version of NASA. On the topic of disclosing the truth about UFOs, Dr. Creola said "you cannot unconditionally trust NASA.”

Even Robert Fleischer, Coordinator of Exopolitics Germany praised Dr. Creola by stating “There are not many European high officials who dare to step forward when it comes to the reality of the UFO phenomenon As chairman of the ‘Ariane Programme Board’, he played a key role in launching the first European carrier missile ‘Ariane’ and has been involved in numerous key projects of ESA.”

Now here we have Dr. Creola recent interview published in “Mysteries”, a German magazine:

Question: In your opinion, would a scientific investigation of the UFO phenomenon and the propulsion systems used by UFOs bring new possibilities for terrestrial space activities?

Dr. Creola: Of course – not only for our space activities, but maybe even for the future of mankind! I always found it astonishing that sightings of silent crafts, which are obviously not bound to our gravitational laws, are being ignored by science – at least officially.

Question: Do you think that the US space agency NASA is covering up evidence about UFOs?

Dr. Creola: Well, NASA is part of the government system. Whatever is the official policy also applies to NASA and has to be carried out in that fashion. If, for example, the official line is not to comment on certain topics related to UFO sightings, or if some of these sightings involve National Security, then NASA will obviously follow that doctrine. Indeed, in this case, you cannot unconditionally trust NASA.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Do you know where I could get a copy of the original interview transcript? Its just that its such a tiny snippet, I think the whole interview would give it a much better context.

Also, does anyone have access to a database to check citations for Dr. Creola. Since finishing in college I don't have access to one anymore :(

Edit: It seems Dr. Creola isn't an astronomer, rather a lawyer with an interest in space.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

This is probably just a ruse to get people to believe worldwide that aliens are here.
    Or maybe an attempt by europe to get info on the US top secret projects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

yekahs wrote: »
    Do you know where I could get a copy of the original interview transcript? Its just that its such a tiny snippet, I think the whole interview would give it a much better context.

Also, does anyone have access to a database to check citations for Dr. Creola. Since finishing in college I don't have access to one anymore :(

Edit: It seems Dr. Creola isn't an astronomer, rather a lawyer with an interest in space.

I dont know sorry, i only found this bit, its from a interview 2 years ago in a german exopoltical magazine.

If you go to the esa site, www.esa.int, and type peter creola in the search engine theres a decent amount of information on him and roles and positions he's either has or had.

Saying hes a lawyer with an interest in space is a bit of an understatement considering he was a former president of the ESO council(european organization for astronomical research in the southern hemisphere).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Interesting for all who dont believe in Aliens and UFOs.
    Just to look at the history of drawing and writings,if thats not proof i dont know what is.
    I didnt open a new thread on this because i had no conspiracy to add.
    I hope i put in right place.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

caseyann wrote: »
    http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Interesting for all who dont believe in Aliens and UFOs.
    Just to look at the history of drawing and writings,if thats not proof i dont know what is.
    I didnt open a new thread on this because i had no conspiracy to add.
    I hope i put in right place.:)

I think the ancient astronauts thing deserves its own thread tbh. Quite interesting stuff really.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I think the ancient astronauts thing deserves its own thread tbh. Quite interesting stuff really.

Maybe someone could make and put it as an entry in Know your conspiracies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Maybe you could?:)
    yekahs wrote: »
    Maybe someone could make and put it as an entry in Know your conspiracies ;)

I wouldnt know where to begin to put it in there.

I found this aswell its the most recent i believe of findings.
    http://www.xnewsnow.com/latest-news/ancient-cave-paintings-depicting-aliens-ufo-and-wormhole-found-in-madhya-pradesh-india/

This is odd
    52086_10020ancientastro.jpg

52086_vimana-ufo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

caseyann wrote: »

52086_vimana-ufo.jpg

The invisible Mexicans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

I just heard that the irish governement have denied the existence of ufos.....

so they exist ;)

Advertisement