Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics

Options
  • 21-09-2010 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey i was just wondering is it easy to take up economics by yourself as a extra subject and study it at home, i am doing 6 subjects including higher irish which is why i would like to do economics because i know i will only get a maximum of a c3 in irish, and i need 490 points. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

Economics is one of the shorter courses so in terms of time commitment, a good one to take up as an extra subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Em, it really depends on who you are. There was one guy in my class last year that didn't even need the teacher but most had problems. I'd recommend doing it with a grinds teacher or at least some one who did it for their Leaving. Nice subject to take up as the extra though.

Advertisement