Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Anyone want to share a 2-bedroom flat in Blackrock

Options
  • 21-09-2010 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I'm a tidy, 28-yr-old, non-smoking male. Currently working full-time in Cherrywood; Living near Portobello, in a 1-bedroom flat, and doing a part-time MSc in Smurfit (just started)

I cycle and the commute, with luggage, is a bit of a pain and will only get worse as the weather does.

1-bedroom apts in Blackrock are very expensive so I think I could handle sharing with one person as a matter of necessity. No more though, I did that for years and the percentage of bad housemates is too great to chance living with 2 or more again.

2-Bedroom flats are going for around 1200, in Blackrock, so I guess I'm looking for another (tidy) part-time student of Smurfit here... or professional in the area I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement