Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Terms & Conditions Booklet

Options
  • 21-09-2010 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm looking for the 2002 AIB Terms & Conditions for Business Lending Booklet. I need to get my hands on a copy and am willing to pay a handsome reward (€300) to anyone who can come up with it!!! Has to be some of these on files in Banks, Accountants Offices or people's own personel files at home so I'm hoping someone will be able to come up with it for me. Must be the 2002 booklet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Have you tried asking your bank for a copy? They typically destroy old ones, but may have 1 or 2 lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

cleocleo wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for the 2002 AIB Terms & Conditions for Business Lending Booklet. I need to get my hands on a copy and am willing to pay a handsome reward (€300) to anyone who can come up with it!!! Has to be some of these on files in Banks, Accountants Offices or people's own personel files at home so I'm hoping someone will be able to come up with it for me. Must be the 2002 booklet.

The same information should be contained on any business lending offer letter in 2002. It might be useful at this point to give your reasoning for wanting this information.

Advertisement