Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The highs and lows, joys and horrors of flat/house sharing

Options
  • 21-09-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I'm writing a lighthearted story about flat/house sharing for The Irish Examiner. I'd like a few personal stories about people's experiences. Have you lived with the flatmate from hell and what were the worst things he/she did? Did romance once blossom between you and a house mate and how did that work out? What were the most common problems you encountered when moving in with strangers? What lessons have you learned from the experience and what advice would you share to people who are now in the process of leaving home and moving in with others for the first time? That kind of thing...

You would be named in the piece and if you had a very funny/shocking/unusual story, you might even be photographed.

Any takers?

You can PM me or contact me at sharondingle@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sharondingle

Come on people! Surely some of you have funny, shocking, illuminating or entertaining stories to share. Stories that youngsters who are now leaving home for the first time and sharing their homes with others would benefit from...
    Do let me know if you do.
    Sharon :)
    sharondingle@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement