Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d'Alton gents watch piece

Options
  • 21-09-2010 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, so apologies in advance!

I have a silver gents d'Alton watch, however am missing a piece which no jeweller seems to supply.

It is the piece which connects the face of the watch to the strap, I'm unable to describe it much better than that :(

Model is BY21305 - link to picture http://www.daltonwatches.com/images/JPEG-big/g_multi_function/BY21305BU.jpg

Please help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AHOKD

It is an unusual shaped piece, like a lot of watches, which is why a jewellers wont stock it. D'alton should definately have the piece though as the watch looks as if its from a recent enough range. Go into a jewellers that sells D'alton jewellery or watches and get them to send it back to the company for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Moved your post to this forum from F&A in the hopes that you'll get a better response. Good luck.
    /Waves to the nice mods of W&T

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nowimtalkin

I'm afraid I've tried it. Three different jewellers stocking these watches, and none stock the piece.

I was offered an expandable strap instead but chose not to take it at the time!
    I guess beggars can't be choosers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nowimtalkin

OldGoat wrote: »
    Moved your post to this forum from F&A in the hopes that you'll get a better response. Good luck.
    /Waves to the nice mods of W&T

Thanks OldGoat, and apologies again. Really wasn't sure where to put it!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AHOKD

I'm afraid I've tried it. Three different jewellers stocking these watches, and none stock the piece.

I was offered an expandable strap instead but chose not to take it at the time!
    I guess beggars can't be choosers :(

Unless these jewellers took the watch off you and sent it back to d'alton, they just wouldnt know if they had it in stock. As I explained the jewellers themselves wouldnt have it, but d'alton should.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,691 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, so apologies in advance!

I have a silver gents d'Alton watch, however am missing a piece which no jeweller seems to supply.

It is the piece which connects the face of the watch to the strap, I'm unable to describe it much better than that :(

Model is BY21305 - link to picture http://www.daltonwatches.com/images/JPEG-big/g_multi_function/BY21305BU.jpg

Please help!!!

if im correct you are missing the end link of the bracelet?

id imagine you will have to buy a new bracelet from dalton or buy a leather strap to fit instead?

im guessing relative to the price of the watch, the cost of a new bracelet could be prohibitive

Advertisement