Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche with Drop in facilities, D18

Options
  • 21-09-2010 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

My son is going to be going to creche full time in Jan and I want to get him used to being around kids without mummy,daddy there to hold his hand, rather than just toss him in in the deep end come Jan. I live in along the N11 right next to the Cherrywood Ind estate, but though there is a Park Academy Creche and a Giraffe creche in the locality, they do not take drop ins. I dont have a lot of cash at the moment and I would not be able to dedicate my son to specific times, specific days of the week as it all depends on what the weeks budget is like at any given time!

So does anyone know a creche that allows drop in services between Cabinteely and Shankill?

I apprieciate any and all help regarding this matter :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is one on Talbot st in town.
    You could drop him in and go have a coffee .

Advertisement