Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Needed for Cover Band

Options
  • 21-09-2010 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

A Female Singer is required for a new working band based in the North Dublin/South Meath Area.

The Ideal person would be between 18 and 25 years old, have a great voice, stage presence, and a professional attitude. Being able to play keyboard or saxophone is a plus but not essential.

You'll be able to pick your own songs, as long as they are crowd pleasers.
    You'll have to be able to sing songs by Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas, Abba and many more. You will be performing alongside a male singer. Being able to sing harmony and pull off duets is very important.

The group is a newly formed cover band, backing tracks will be used for smaller venues and more musicians will be brought in for bigger ones. We hope to be up and running well in time for the Christmas season.

As this is a newly formed cover band you may be asked to play some venues for free to start off. Playing charity events and community fairs may also happen to promote the band. Playing as a two piece may have to happen in order to get gigs to start off. We have a full new rig, lighting and a band van. I've been playing in cover bands for years but I've wanted to start my own for a while.

Due to the large number of applicants I will not be able to offer auditions to everyone. In an effort to narrow down the search, I'm asking everyone to please answer the following questions and send them back to me, along with a photo of yourself and a sample track if possible.

1. Will you be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights for work?
    2. When would you be available for practice during the week? Morning/Afternoon/Evening?
    3. What previous experience do you have?
    4. Do you play any instruments? If so, which?
    5. Do you have your own transportation?
    6. Where are you located?

If you think you're the right person please contact:

cormac@inbox.com

Thanks in advance for answering. I'll get back to you with audition details as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 skysthelimit

this cormac mc grath ?
    if so its suzi im lookin to join a band too
    im not to sure about aba and stuff but lady gaga etc im well able to do
    and i wouldnt mind giving it a shot if your interested ?
    1. Will you be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights for work? yeah
    2. When would you be available for practice during the week? Morning/Afternoon/Evening? any time
    3. What previous experience do you have? ive played a few gigs on my own in small pubs etc nothing major
    4. Do you play any instruments? If so, which? none well but im interested in taking up bass
    5. Do you have your own transportation? not as of yet
    6. Where are you located? meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 IsoDK

are you still looking for a singer?

Advertisement