Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Lectures

Options
  • 20-09-2010 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi, doing Arts. Have 2 lectures on Thursday but I am going to the ploughing. Will it make much difference. Also that is the day to sign up for the clubs. Will I be able to do it another day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Nah, it's no biggie, I'm pretty sure half the people in most of my lectures never attend at all. Just get the notes off blackboard or off someone in the lecture.

I think you can somehow register online for clubs?? But I'm not certain.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

You could always give someone you know going to Clubs day Thursday your details, or the details for the clubs are online http://www.collegeroad.ie/clubs.html, and you can get contacts for whatever club you want to join from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Some people are lucky to make 2 lectures a week, so I think you'll be fine missing just 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

I missed 4 this week,getting back into it :P

Advertisement