Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Religion - any film ideas???

Options
  • 20-09-2010 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have recently been given a Junior Cert class for Religion and it is my first year teaching religion. They do not have to sit the Junior Cert exam and I am looking for any film ideas people might have that would be suitable for a JC class confused.gif

I am doing some aspects of the course with them but was hoping to get a dvd to back topics up. I just want to stress that I will not just be showing them dvds for the year - it will only be as a resource...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bits of 'Jonathan Livingstone Seagull'.
    'Whistle down the wind'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭niall3r

*breathes deeply*

Your teaching in a non ethos school I presume?

Feel free to PM me with what your doing and I can point you to some resources. I havent really used DVD's in junior cycle even when I was teaching it as a non-exam subject but I might have some ideas and can direct u to some good websites.

Advertisement