Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning Irish.

Options
  • 20-09-2010 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi guys,Im currently working in England but would love to become fluent in Irish.Obviously I did Irish up until the LC but Ive lost most of it at this stage.Is there anyone who would be interested in talking to me as Gaeilge on skype on a regular basis.I watch programmes on TG4 now and then but I really need to start talking the language to learn it.My irish would be at a very basic level but hopefully over time I can improve it.I know this may seem like a strange thing to be asking but I think it would be the most effective way for me to learn.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Tá craobh de Chonradh na Gaeilge i Learpholl. Teagmháil: mailto:tonybirtill@hotmail.com

This is a contact for the Conradh na Gaeilge branch in Liverpool.

If there is an Irish Centre near where you are, they might have info on Irish language classes/conversation groups locally.

Féach an suíomh seo chomh maith. See also following site re Irish language in Britain:http://www.colaiste-na-ngael.com/

Advertisement