Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miller Lite in Republic/Northern Ireland?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering is there anywhere either side of the border which sells Miller Lite? Just back from the States and my wife loves the stuff.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I remember about 2 years ago doing market research for 2 new Miller products: Miller Lite and Miller Chill (some kind of lime and beer mix) It seemed like they were going to release them but I dont think they ever did

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I remember miller pilsner years ago, I think this was miller lite with a more manly name, as no guy will be seen dead drinking a lite beer, like how they changed to macho names like pepsi max & coke zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Yeah, I had a feeling it wasn't in the Republic but I thought you might be able to pick it up in the North in one of them big warehouse type off-licences.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭An Cigire

Yeah, I had a feeling it wasn't in the Republic but I thought you might be able to pick it up in the North in one of them big warehouse type off-licences.

Just back after spending a week drinking this..

Is it sold anywhere in Dublin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

miller ****e

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I think I vaguely remember seeing some diet Miller at a house party a few years ago in Maynooth. You'll find plenty of alternatives in any off license.

Advertisement