Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

settings/tips/Do's/Dont's for HTC Desire

Options
  • 20-09-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

HI

Got a new HTC Desire , locked to 02 at moment, waiting on getting an unlocking code from 02 at the moment

Been playing with it on my wireless at home. BIG change from my nokia N97 mini. in the mean time what settings etc would all you folks advise on setting up and things not to do etc.
    i have my gmail set up, and a few google apps downloaded etc..

also in relation to Un-branding, i see lots of threads about doing it, and just wonder what difference would it make ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Branded phones will mean you get updates slower. If you have a phone with just Android you'll get updates when they're released by Google. If you have a phone with HTC sense on it you have to wait for HTC to adapt the release for HTC sense. If you have a phone that has HTC sense that's branded you have to wait for the company that branded it to adapt the HTC update to their branding again. O2 desires got froyo a few weeks after the stock desires got it.

Advertisement