Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE RA-Tech Scar/Tan & KSC TMP Hardkick

Options
  • 20-09-2010 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys!

1. WE Scar Tan. Bought in Eirsoft no so long ago and never used. There is a problem with it as it does not fire. When you cock it and press the trigger you hear a click and it does not shoot. The problem is that the firing pin is not retracting far back enough for the pin to sit on the valve. Therefore it sits above the valve and not hitting it. I brought this back to eirsoft for repair where it was fixed for a few hours then same thing again when i got back. This problem was there since i bought it. And i think is a common problem in the WE GBB. I'd say this is an easy fix for GBBr techies. Other than that the gun is in mint condition as its just sitting in the box since bought. Heres a vid to describe the problem: http://www.youtube.com/user/voodoomelons#p/u/17/rXmHRzT7P80
    Comes with all the original parts that have been replaced with RA-Tech. Also bought a spare gas mag in eHobby and comes with original Co2 mag.
    Asking 330 as its brand new practically.

2. KSC TMP Hardkick. Traded this for one of my m4's with hairyman a while back. Here is the original thread. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056007726. Lovely piece and in good condition minus the mag follower which is broken. Was gonna buy a new mag for this and skirmish this but just didnt go skirmishing enough this summer. Just sitting here and not being used, better if someone was to use it. Asking 150.

Reasons for sales: Not being used and have too many guns also something else has caught my eye! :)

Based in Dublin 13. Collection or meet within reason. No trades and will not post.

Thanks for looking!

Uploading pics now!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

would you be interested in trading the SCAR for an M4A1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

No trades sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

ok

More pics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ADI34722

Would you take 130 for the TMP. Will collect at the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

Would u be interested in a trade of two large batteries (can be seen on my thread) and money for the TMP. (batteries worth 60e by the way!)

ADI34722 wrote: »
    Would you take 130 for the TMP. Will collect at the weekend?
    Think ill leave it at 150 and see! Thanks anyway!
    Andrewrob wrote: »
    Would u be interested in a trade of two large batteries (can be seen on my thread) and money for the TMP. (batteries worth 60e by the way!)
    No thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

your SCAR is a bit pricey seeing its broken, at that price i can spend 19 euro more and get a new RA-TEC SCAR from Eirsoft

Gunnar wrote: »
    your SCAR is a bit pricey seeing its broken, at that price i can spend 19 euro more and get a new RA-TEC SCAR from Eirsoft
    Well if your not interested arent you thread spoiling? The extra gas mag is worth 40 and basically new. I dont see it as i broke it as it came like that. As i said its an easy fix for techies! Thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

Well if your not interested arent you thread spoiling? The extra gas mag is worth 40 and basically new. I dont see it as i broke it as it came like that. As i said its an easy fix for techies! Thanks anyway!

its just a point not giving out

• Advertisement

Can offer you 100 euro (cash) and 2 Large type batteries, 1 of them is ASG and the other is SANYO (worth 60+). Thats a tenner more than 150 ;)

I have enough batteries at the moment, thanks anyway!

offer stands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

offer 150 for the scar

Deadpool wrote: »
    offer 150 for the scar
    Sorry too low. Price drop to 300 for scar, forgot to say no silly offers! Thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ADI34722

Think ill leave it at 150 and see! Thanks anyway!

Ill be back on at the weekend. If you change your mind PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭D.McC

Sorry too low. Price drop to 300 for scar, forgot to say no silly offers! Thanks anyway!

More like silly asking price for something that wont even fulfil the basic requirement of any Airsoft gun which is to fire. :eek:

Won't the shop take it back as they sold you goods that were not of Merchantable Quality? :confused:

I'll offer €151

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

D.McC wrote: »
    Won't the shop take it back as they sold you goods that were not of Merchantable Quality? :confused:

More than happy to, but this is the first I've heard there's still a problem.
    Its a simple fix, usually caused by replacing the bolt incorrectly after the NPAS has been adjusted.

I did bring it back the second day i got it and richie fixed it then it happened again, same thing. Dont think it its to do with the bolt. Think its something inside the trigger mechanism. Its past my warantee period of 3 months i think now since i got it. But ill bring it back some day to have it looked at again. In no hurrys to sell this really, just thought someone might have wanted this more who could have fixed it. :)

Wasnt trying to be silly,a no thanks will do.A gun that dont work is broken,if its so simple, fix it and i will give you 250 if you give me a 3 month promise that it wont break again.

• Advertisement

Deadpool wrote: »
    Wasnt trying to be silly,a no thanks will do.A gun that dont work is broken,if its so simple, fix it and i will give you 250 if you give me a 3 month promise that it wont break again.
    I said it was simple for someone who knew more about gbbr's, i cant promise something will never break. Its airsoft! :)

fair enough.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭D.McC

Shiva wrote: »
    More than happy to, but this is the first I've heard there's still a problem.
    Its a simple fix, usually caused by replacing the bolt incorrectly after the NPAS has been adjusted.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you didn't offer any customer service. I should have directed the question at the OP instead of making a broad statment like I did :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Conch123

is tmp still for sale?

Advertisement