Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brownlow...

Options
  • 20-09-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

...is a shambles.

Judd?! He's had a decent year but only picked up so many votes because everyone else around him was so shit (Carlton's second highest player polled 9 votes).

That, coupled with the fact that he shouldn't even have been eligible following his elbow on Pavlich, shows the whole thing as a bit of a sham and Dane Swan was robbed.

Still, the WAGS were on top form tonight! :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

yeah just logged onto afl.com.au to see who won it and couldnt believe it. ridiculous. starts off on a 3 game suspension but yet that doesnt count towards the brownlow. and as you say, it was only because others around were so bad. Judd had a good year, but I am not convinced he was the best footballer of the season. Swan should have won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Load of bull**** IMO. No way did Judd deserve it. he had a good season, but there were a lot of players that deserved it more

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Have to agree. I'd be p.....d off if I was Swan. For me, he was definitely the best player. Could not believe my eyes that he did not win it as thought he was a certainty. Glad I did'nt bet on him with Betfair!

Advertisement