Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what MMORPG good connection for Saudi Arabia?

Options
  • 20-09-2010 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I lived in Saudi and I tried downloading MMORPGs but i lag so bad or delay(Fiesta, GE int, PW int).
    Though I have 4mb net.....any good MMORPG out there in middle east servers? Even private servers Im willing to play, because I love to play MMORPG. tnx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

World of Warcraft seems to work well from your neck of the woods, met a fair few from UAE playing it fine with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 burutos08

ok.....so this one is pay to play right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

It is yeah but it's also the best there is.

Free MMO's, honestly, I couldn't recommend anything to you.
    Lord of the Rings Online is now available to play for free as is EQ II. Both are ok in their own right but both also still suffer from a lack of population and honestly, neither amount to much compared to World of Warcraft, unfortunately.

If you want to play with people from your own country or surrounding area, or even those who might be willing to speak Arabic in-game, you'll find that in Wow for sure. There's no particular server catering for Arabic speakers but personally I've come across a fair few on Draenor realm, Horde side that I've grouped up with in the past, nice lads.

Maybe search on their (Blizzards Wow) official forums, see if there's any particular English server that people from your country might be playing together on.

A big plus with a MMO, and in my opinion one of the most important, is to have people to play the game with, if even just for the social aspect of it too.

If Wow were free tomorrow but there was nobody playing it, it would become as with other MMO's who have low populations, pretty much pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 burutos08

ok thanks for the info....ill to search it now....hehe tnx again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 explax

burutos08 wrote: »
    I lived in Saudi and I tried downloading MMORPGs but i lag so bad or delay(Fiesta, GE int, PW int).
    Though I have 4mb net.....any good MMORPG out there in middle east servers? Even private servers Im willing to play, because I love to play MMORPG. tnx!

maybe last chaos or dark orbit? they're pretty big, too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement