Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork - Web Design Short Courses

Options
  • 20-09-2010 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for Cork-based Beginners Web Design courses. I'm not a complete beginner, but I would prefer to start from scratch and get proper training. I am looking for a course which would be (approx) maximum 10-15 weeks in duration (give or take a few weeks) as I'm doing it as a sort of "taster" course. I'm also looking for good video production courses in Cork too, but that's a whole different thread!

Any info anyone could provide would be much appreciated. Price is not particularly an issue at this point - I'm mainly interested in finding a good quality course. I wish to start ASAP.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi there is a web design forum here, they should be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Grun

Thanks!

Advertisement