Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Realm

Options
  • 20-09-2010 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Think most of you have taken a break from it but what realm you guys on?

Thinking of rerolling a char if thre is a active enough guild going.. Maybe even transferring a character.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

please define "active enough" ?

casual play ? leveling ? raiding ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

for some stupid reason bought a game card yesterday and logged back in to sunstrider, wait times pissed me off so disconnected.

*snip*

dont wanna play ever again.

rob

MOD-EDITED: Please don't request/offer the sale of Characters / Accounts. Dodgy territory.
    /RopeDrink

• Registered Users Posts: 82,032 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

lol @dps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Insomniac_

Too be honest I've heard bad things about that realm alright ..

Xavius .. not a bad realm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

theyre all ****e, cuz the games ****e tbh.

no fun anymore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

It's not the realm really, it's the battlegroup that it's in being so much in favour of the Horde pop. Alliance side though, wait times for the battelgrounds are almost instant.

If all you want to do is log-on and enjoy a bit of pvp in the BG's, you'll be pissed off due to having to wait anywhere between 10 and 30+ minutes to get in a game. I'd play more myself but for the wait times and I just can't be arsed sitting around waiting for a battleground anymore that usually you'll end up playing with leechers/botters/shítters.

Not all battlegroups are like that, it's just this one that's particularly bad in that regards.

I'd add to the above though, it looks like the Worgen are going to be the coolest class in Wow to play come the new expansion - so I'm guessing Blizzard are hoping there'll be a lot of Horde to Alliance paid transfers along with players rolling/re-rolling new Worgen. Something to balance out the factions I guess seeing as so many Alliance switched to Horde once they got the gay Blood Elf race in WoTLK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Insomniac_

I agree belfs are gay but your mean Burning Crusade mate ;) death knights (welfare class) didnt make the expantion any beter either

Yeah I meant TBC :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

Insomniac_ wrote: »
    I agree belfs are gay but your mean Burning Crusade mate ;) death knights (welfare class) didnt make the expantion any beter either

i believe death knights are a great class... but, as in all, hate the player, not the game...

kids rolling dks for the wrong reasons are what makes the class so bad (because they find it hard to level other chars, because they want to level a tank, because they want another 80 in the reportoire) - it's not a class that you pick and just play - for some reason it's called a hero class

anyone can drive a ford-mustang but very few trully have nails to handle the car

• Advertisement
Advertisement