Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ciorcal Comhrá

Options
  • 20-09-2010 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭

I have been in a few different Ciorcal Comhrá's and find them to be very helpfull when learning Irish.

I would imagin that there are a good few of them around in different places.

It would be handy for people if the info about them was put together in one place imo.

Waterford:

City- In the Gingerman bar on Thursday evenings. Starts at 9:30pm.

An Rinn- In Murphys pub in Helvic Head. Tuesdays at 7:30pm

Clonmel:

In the Common Thread Cafe on Saturday evenings at 7:30pm

Limerick:

UL- Javas(on campus) at 7pm on Wednesdays.

Dose anyone know about any more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

Corcaigh

Gach (da)ra Luan Ostán Clarion
    GAEILGEOIRÍ Cois Laoi
    Gach eolas breise ó Eilis Uí Bhriain (087) 1235203.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tenente

An Cabhán.

Glór Bhréifne.

Gach oíche Chéadaoine ar a 8.00pm san Óstán Fearnáin, An Cabhán. Ag toiseacht Dé Céadaoin 6ú Deireadh Fómhair. Fáilte roimh dhaoine atá líofa nó ar bheagán Gaeilge.

Irish conversation group for adults, Wednesday nights at 8.00pm in the Farnham Arms Hotel, Cavan. Commencing Wednesday 6th October. Those fluent and not so fluent in Irish welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

An longfoirt sa leabharlann ar 7.30 gach cheadaoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Cora Droim ar Rúisc- sa 'Bush' Hotel

Chuile Dé Déardaoin ag an h8 a chlog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Guevara78

Ciorcal Comhra in Limerick twice monthly first Thursday and third Thursday of the month in the Curraghgower pub (near the Treaty stone) 8.30 pm organised by Gaeil Luimni. Next night is the 23rd October at 8.30 p.m. more info re other regular events through Irish at www.gaeilluimni.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 all of the lights

does anyone no of any in Kildare?? or will i have to travell to dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

There is a Craobh of Conradh na Gaeilge in Kildare called Craobh Rith, They should know where the nearest one is.

https://cnag.ie/index.php?page=branch&action=view&branch_id=187

If there isnt one near by at the moment, why not start one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 all of the lights

There is a Craobh of Conradh na Gaeilge in Kildare called Craobh Rith, They should know where the nearest one is.

https://cnag.ie/index.php?page=branch&action=view&branch_id=187

If there isnt one near by at the moment, why not start one?
    Hey thanks for that info! I would start one but my irish is rough to say the least ! I've heard this is a great way to improve it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Hey thanks for that info! I would start one but my irish is rough to say the least ! I've heard this is a great way to improve it!

Thats as good a reason to start a Ciorcal Comhrá as any I can think of.

They are a great way to improve your Irish, its how I learnt most of my Irish.

Advertisement