Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trust Tablet

Options
  • 19-09-2010 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I bought a Trust TB-5300 tablet today and it dosnt seem to be working right. It installed correctly and when i plugged it in it worked ok but the pen wouldnt move the cursor from left to right smoothly, it takes less than a centimetre of space to move the crusor across the whole screen.

It moves the crusor up and down ok but not left to right, i was wondering do you know what could be wrong with it, i know it takes a while to get used to a tablet but shouldnt it atleast move alright?

I'm only asking because i want to know wheather i should take it back and get a wacom one or am i just using it wrong?

Thanks for your help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Ian Crehan

Does anyone have any idea why it is doing this?
    And if so how do i fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭natsuko

ive had two trust tablets, wel the first was when they were stil aiptek. Anyway, i noticed different machines and software affected them in different ways. Ive had to mess around with the resolution and graphics options to get a smooth enough cursor 'glide'. I am also now using the old pen from the first aiptek tablet because the new trust pen isnt responding like it should, not clicking properly and a bit stuttery. Id suggest reinstalling the drivers after trying the resolution settings. If all fails go for wacom. I wil once mine conks out but its working pretty well atm.

Advertisement