Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30's Irish PhD student seeking a share nr UCC

Options
  • 19-09-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hiya
    My planned accommodation fell though and I'm couch surfing :eek:
    Looking for a quiet share. I'm very house trained and very easy going.
    Very positive, chatty guy. Professional taking time out to upskill.
    Modern accommodation with mod cons preferred. Bit past the slumming
    it stage :) Parking a big plus. Hugely grateful for any leads on available rooms.
    Cheers
    Max :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dave47

well a lot of the student complexes are nowhere near full and its possible they may have reduced their prices beyond what is currently advertised- because your so late this might be a good option- id say the spires or farrenlea hall is a decent choice- and i know both are not full yet. Brookfield might also suit- good bit cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Cheers Dave. Emailed those places earlier today, so fingers crossed! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hey Max I know of someone (my aunt) in the St.Lukes area - if not too far out drop me a pm (about 30 min walk to UCC or a 2 min walk to Number 8 bus stop and 5 min walk to number 5 bus stop, both which pass UCC 3-4 times per hour).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Also I thought your thread title said 30 PhD students seeking accommodation :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Sincere thanks guys. Think I'm sorted. Panic over :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement