Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY UK/SCOTLAND??

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I am considering a MSc in O.T in the UK/Scottland/Wales.
    I already have a degree in a non science domain. Ill never get into University of Limericks postgrad course although I will try.
    Ideally I would like to study in Scottland or in Brunel in London.
    Any info about FUNDING? What OT is like in Scottland?
    Any first hand experience???
    All info welcome :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Would you consider doing it in NI. PM me if you want details about the course in Uni of Ulster.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

hi listz.
    i did not know there was a course in NI- For funding purposes I would need it to be NFQ9- Postgrad/msc.
    any info would be wonderful.

It's a three year course and the fees are paid by the NHS. Not sure if this applies to all UK courses, but I'm sure it applies to most of them! That will save you 3 grand a year anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

lizt.
    i have been in touch with University of Ulster with regards NHS funding. As its an undergrad im not sure if they do fund it but it would be seriously easier to not have to leave the country.
    thank you for your input.:P

They definitely fund OT, they fund everyone on it regardless of age, previous degrees etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement