Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair dye: where to get separate colour and developer?

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

HI everyone,

I was wondering if anybody knows where I could get hair dye as in a separate product for colour and developer. I am looking for a developer 30 and a colour in dark ash blonde. In the States they have a beauty supply chain called Sally Beauty Supply that carries these, but it unfortunately doesn't deliver to Ireland (or anywhere outside the States). Is there a similar thing in Ireland (or Dublin)?

Any help is greatly appreciated (am getting desperate!!!)!

Cheers,
    GG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cmrm

theres a Salon supply centre in Ballymount Industrial Estate, dublin 12 (at the back of the Red Cow)
    Ive bought stuff in there before, much cheaper than the shops and a great range.
    the name escapes me though-maybe try the Golden pages for the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭GermanicGalore

cmrm wrote: »
    theres a Salon supply centre in Ballymount Industrial Estate, dublin 12 (at the back of the Red Cow)
    Ive bought stuff in there before, much cheaper than the shops and a great range.
    the name escapes me though-maybe try the Golden pages for the phone?

Hi,

thanks so much for responding. I did a search on google and could it be that you mean this:
    Hairdressers' Equipment & Supplies Schwarzkopf Professional G15 Calmount pk Ballymount 12 Dublin
    Can you shop there even if you are not a hairdresser?

Cheers,
    GG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 yummers

Terri Sales would definately have that there is one on abbey st nutgrove and the square. anyone off the street can walk in and get it

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭GermanicGalore

Thanks so much yummers. That's a very handy location.

Advertisement