Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, should i get Dr martin boots a size too big or too small?

Options
  • 18-09-2010 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

i always take a size 7uk.
    i tried on a pair of Dr Martins size 7 and i kinda feel theyre too big.. not big in length more big in width... and around the heel. hard to walk in.
    i tried a 6 but they were too small because my toes tiped off the top of the show when i walked in them...

Should i get the 6? will they get bigger with wear?

Do any other Dr.Martin wearers feel like this? or am i just being paranoid or maybe im just not used to wearing bug heavy boots lik Dr.Martins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Hmm, doubt this is supposed to be in the music section some how or other!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

dont get a size thats too small. docs are always awkward until they get worn in. back int he day we used to soak them in water and then wear them for a while as the water softens the leather and helps it shape to your feet.

The water idea doesnt *really* work because as well as getting blisters, you get trench foot but it takes your mind off the pain you're going to feel anyway breaking them in. (that was only in half jest)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

I hate texting. Anyone else hate texting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thread locked. Duplicate of existing thread.
    The OP posted in a few different forums and they were moved to here resulting in a few duplicate threads here.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement