Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mw2 montages

Options
  • 18-09-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

i have about 12 minutes of clips i save during the summer and i forgot to use them. so now i'm making 3 more montages with them. probably my last mw2, but i will be making black ops montgaes.

the trailer and the first montage can be watched in the post below!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Nice to see more love for the SPAS, do you always ADS fire it though? I rarely ever do, always hipfire it.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

krudler wrote: »
    Nice to see more love for the SPAS, do you always ADS fire it though? I rarely ever do, always hipfire it.
    there is no difference between hipfiring and aiming down the sight. personally i like to aim down the sight becuase it make me more accurate.

i don't like most quick scope montages. alot of them as just some fancy editing on about 5 clips over the time of 2 minutes. compare to mine is all beastly gameplay over 3-4 minutes with about 20+ clips.

i have another account with 140k views. but this channel is for call of duty videos. i would be really grateful if anyone actually subscribed to me. i'm finding it hard to get this channel as popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

There is a difference which has come up several times before about hip firing and ADS but let's forget about that. Personally I hipfire, each to their own.

I liked the choice of song though :D AM Ftw <3
    Would have been even better imo if the kills were synced with (some) of the drums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

there is no difference between hipfiring and aiming down the sight. personally i like to aim down the sight becuase it make me more accurate.
    I have like a hybrid style with the shotty, i'll sort of 'quickscope' with it :D
    i don't like most quick scope montages. alot of them as just some fancy editing on about 5 clips over the time of 2 minutes. compare to mine is all beastly gameplay over 3-4 minutes with about 20+ clips.

In fairness, its really hard getting good sniper footage for montages. Whereas a lot of your clips are just killstreaks, although its good, there weren't many "AWESOME" clips.
    i have another account with 140k views. but this channel is for call of duty videos. i would be really grateful if anyone actually subscribed to me. i'm finding it hard to get this channel as popular

Tell me about it :D Its really hard to get subs with just gameplay/montages im finding, especially with how old the game is and how many people are on youtube.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    There is a difference which has come up several times before about hip firing and ADS but let's forget about that. Personally I hipfire, each to their own.

I liked the choice of song though :D AM Ftw <3
    Would have been even better imo if the kills were synced with (some) of the drums.
    istruggled to get all them clips to fit into the one montage. so it was kinda hard to sync it. i'll do it better for the next one

i put up the 2nd one!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhZ8731-LR4

(could someone post it embedded for me)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Ok no offence, but a SPAS montage? The gun is seriously broken. In Its current form its akin to what the 1887's was when MW2 was just released.

Advertisement