Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving front garden- Tallaght

Options
  • 18-09-2010 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Could anyone recommend someone to dig out a garden and pave with castlestone or something similar?
    Money is tight at the mo, so keen on getting the very best value for money i can

Any idea of likely current prices for 16ft x 20ft which is currently 50% grass and 50% concrete?

Oh, I need a wall pillar moved also,so anyone that could do the lot would be of interest

Thanks,
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jason garland

mikelisa wrote: »
    Hi,

Could anyone recommend someone to dig out a garden and pave with castlestone or something similar?
    Money is tight at the mo, so keen on getting the very best value for money i can

Any idea of likely current prices for 16ft x 20ft which is currently 50% grass and 50% concrete?

Oh, I need a wall pillar moved also,so anyone that could do the lot would be of interest

Thanks,
    Mike
    hi mike i got my garden done but woodley green landscapes i got a very very good prices of them .every landscapes comany i rang had mad prices i got it for half the prices very good lads on time and great workers . here there number 0852872985

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

hi mike i got my garden done but woodley green landscapes i got a very very good prices of them .every landscapes comany i rang had mad prices i got it for half the prices very good lads on time and great workers . here there number 0852872985

Great post for a very 1st post,even giving a phone number out too as publicity.:rolleyes:

You dont need to be ringing landascaping companies.

Any half decent builder/block layer can dig out a garden and do paving.And probably alot cheaper than a landscaping company.

Theres loads of websites where you can put up your job and builders/trades people with email you with quotations and references.

Thats how I got my garage built for feck all money in the end.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mikelisa

Hi Jason/Paddy,

Thanks for the reply!:)

Advertisement