Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation - URGENT

Options
  • 18-09-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Just got a place today in UCC - now got to look for accomodation!
    Anything available out there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

If you want student accommodation, I think Brookfield are still advertising places, it's not bad and it's quite close to the college. It'd be worth enquiring anyway.

Also, give a quick look at the noticeboard. I was browsing through and there are people looking for someone to share a house.

Good luck anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

There are still rooms available in Victoria Mills
    http://www.victoriamills.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

If you can make it to Cork head up towards the Bandon Road. It's about five minutes from UCC and there's places being advertised with signs in their windows all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

If you are a Post grad, h dip or masters student check out Orchard Gardens Apartments on Dennehys Cross. Very classy spot. If you are doing a degree I'd suggest Victoria Mills, Brookfield, Victoria Station, Victoria Lodge, University Halls or Farranlea. Best option would be to share a house with, cheaper all round. There are a couple of other student apartments out by Bishopstown and a few other places similar not far from UCC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Snuggles,
    Are the Orchard Gardens apartments the ones marketed by UCC as Dennehy's Cross & specifically for postgrads?
    Viewed when it was a building site last year, but maybe I ought to
    take another look?
    Max :)

Max001 wrote: »
    Snuggles,
    Are the Orchard Gardens apartments the ones marketed by UCC as Dennehy's Cross & specifically for postgrads?
    take another look?

Yes, that's true. One of the apartment blocks are completed but the other set of apartment blocks aren't completely finished yet. Check them out anyway, really nice decor inside! Best spot is the penthouse!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭waterford_21

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions.
    Up there today so will check out those leads.

Much appreciated. :)

Max001 wrote: »
    Snuggles,
    take another look?

If you need any further advice on the apartments, you can just PM me if you like.

Snuggles

Advertisement