Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How busy are you?

Options
  • 18-09-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I want to get a feel for how things are for all trades in general. How busy are you right now and how do you see things for lets say the next six months, do you have much lined up? Not looking for specifics just trying to see what the mood is throughout the country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭mendel

Well I'm flat out ......I'm a fulltime SAHM and part time project manager of our self build.

I'm hoping my part time job will pare off in the next 6 months with completion

.......... my fulltime job is neverending

This may not be the type of anser you were looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 B.E.S.T.

Mendel, obviously your not that "flat out" seeing as you have time to waste writing crap. That is the type of reply that kills a thread before it even gets going.......I am hoping to get replies which are more to the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

ATM I am doing 50hrs a week so not flat out but busy every day and for the next 6 months I think will be slow enough but I can see a change things seem to be getting a bit better

Carpenter.....What part of the country are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

B.E.S.T. wrote: »
    Mendel, obviously your not that "flat out" seeing as you have time to waste writing crap. That is the type of reply that kills a thread before it even gets going.......I am hoping to get replies which are more to the point.

Be aware that being an open public forum you may not always get exactly the response that you may be expecting - if you don't like some try to pass over them .

• Advertisement

Now back to our regular programming..........

Not for you untill your 2 week ban is lifted .

I am locking this thread for it's sour start .
    Anybody , including the op in due course , may open a similar thread if
    they wish .

But remember

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement