If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for 37-42 inch tv plus blu ray

Options
  • 18-09-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi my parents are looking to treat themselves to a new tv coming up to Christmas, I was just wondering could i get a quote for a good quality 37-42 inch full hd tv.
    Ideally with a usb port, also a blu ray player to go with this.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Civichead

Cool we can certainly help here no worries:)
    As far as your choice from Philips is concerned you shopuld check out the new 7605 range of TV's

These come in 37 and 40" flavours that should suit you (32 and 46" vas well if you'd like!

Check out the spec of the 37" here
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/37pfl7605h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Its a very nice TV, great features and spec as well.
    100Hz refresh rate
    2ms response time
    Pixel Precise HD image processing
    LED Edge Lit TV
    500000:1 contrast ratio
    Net Tv
    Ambilight Spectra 2
    plenty of connections

Makes for an excellent image on screen and a sexy TV to boot:)

The 37PFL7605H sells for €999.99.
    The 40PFL7605H sells for €1299.99

You can take 10% off both those prices however, plus I have them in stock.

As for BluRay check out our BDP2500 here
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/bluraypage.htm

It will help them get the best from their nice new TV and will certainly boost their enjoyment of films.

I have all these in stock and on display if you'd like to check 'em out, plus all the cables you'd need to hook it all up.

check out our website www.philipsshop.ie for even more options up and down the price range

ATB
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.